Monday 29 November 2010

aquant packaging/advert.

For the new brief we are asked to bring forward the Aquant brand which I have already designed a logo for and design both packaging and an advert. I'm looking to carry on the style of my logo and reflect that on the packaging and advert. I chose to go down the more popular, affordable route with Aquant so I will have to take this into consideration when designing the new elements. I have looked at a number of different examples of packaging not only on water bottles but on a range of drinks sold in bottles. My inital idea is to create something basic in realtion to both the packaging and advert becuase I feel my logo will work better more so on its own without a number of elements distorting attention from it to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment